The Leadenhall Bar, 122 Leadenhall Street, EC3V
Project: Design and build of temporary bar
Client: Screen Outdoor Ltd
Inigo were engaged to design and build a temporary bar and staging area within the atrium of the Leadenhall Building. The design period was restricted to 6-weeks and the on-site build time to only 5-days.
Works were completed around the clock to ensure delivery in time for the World Cup opening game.
A restriction on vehicle loading, forced us to adopt new approaches to design and working practises to bring in the steel framework.
The bar and separate VIP stage were successfully completed with time to spare on the target completion date.
• CAD design and engineering of temporary structure
• H&S planning and approvals
• Close coordination with the building estate team
• Provision of site compound
• Fabrication and erection of steel framework
• Timber framing, bar formation and cladding
• Electrical 1st and 2nd fix