Northway House, 257-258 Upper Street
Project: External Redecorations and Ancillary Repairs
Client: Pret a Manger (Europe) Ltd
Contract: JCT MW
Following a successful tendering process, we were contracted to undertake essential external repairs, redecorations and window replacements to Northway House – a prominent commercial building on Upper Street.
Working alongside Pret’s internal fit out team, the project needed to be delivered 6-weeks from commencement including restaurant opening.
Upon closer inspection, the timber window subframes were found to be in a very poor condition requiring extensive repair. Fortunately, our Repaircare® trained operatives were able to complete works on each elevation in the timescales required and the new restaurant was opened ahead of schedule.
• Full height/perimeter tubular scaffolding inc liaison with TFL for licencing
• Monarflex to front and side facades and 110v pathway lighting
• Asbestos R&D survey
• Full building survey and repair schedule provided with CAD window plan
• Masonry repairs
• Repaircare timber repairs
• Installation of Armco barriers to car park
• Removal of extensive ducting and AHU
• Full redecoration
• Renewal of 4No windows in dual colour PC aluminium to replicate existing arrangement