Mayfield Mansions, SW15
Project: Internal Repairs and Redecorations
Client: Mayfield Mansions Freehold Ltd
Contract: JCT MW
Inigo were selected to undertake cyclical repairs and redecorations to the internal common parts of this converted school. The property has two common parts serving 38 apartments.
Working alongside the CA and block directors, a revised interior colour and carpet scheme was developed that better suited the style of the building.
Over 600m² of carpet was replaced including nosings and works were completed in time and under budget.
• Internal decorations throughout common parts
• General repairs to common parts, including windows internally
• Cleaning of lift cars and doors
• New carpet throughout
• New nosings to stair treads
• New lighting and emergency lighting
• Damp works to ground floor walls
• Application of wall corner protection