18-22 Maddox Street, W1S
Project: External Redecorations and Ancillary Repairs
Client: The Pollen Estate Trustee Company Ltd
Contract: JCT MW
Inigo were awarded the contract to undertake cyclical external repairs and redecorations to both properties on the Pollen Estate. The properties required significant masonry restoration and cleaning using the DOFF method.
The client needed the 10-week programme to be reduced to 7-weeks in order to finish before the Christmas period.
We carried out a detailed repairs schedule alongside the CA and completed all DOFF cleaning, repairs and decorations within 7-weeks including scaffolding strike of both buildings in two days.
Works were completed ahead of programme and under budget.
• External redecorations and ancillary works
• Window and joinery repairs using Repaircare®
• DOFF® cleaning to all facades
• Specialist masonry repairs and repointing
• Installation of Keeguard® roof edge protection
• Redecoration of previously painted surfaces
• Entrance tiling renewal