14 Cranley Gardens, SW7
Project: Internal Common Parts Refurbishment Works
Client: Cranley Estate Ltd
Contract: JCT MW
We were successful in tendering for refurbishment of the internal common parts within this mid-terrace Kensington residential property. Working alongside the CA and residents, a revised decorative scheme was developed, and new lighting scheme commissioned to produce bespoke combined fittings.
All wall and ceiling surfaces were plastered to provide a smooth surface for redecoration.
Project completion was delayed awaiting manufacture of the new light fittings, however the existing system was maintained to prevent inconvenience to the residents.
Works were completed to a high standard with compliments from residents and the director.
Inigo have as a result, been instructed to carry out additional works at the property post-completion.
• Asbestos R&D survey commission and reporting
• Replastering throughout
• Design and commission of bespoke combined lighting system
• New carpet throughout
• Installation of a new video entry system including bespoke engraved panel
• Adaptation and professional spray of letter boxes
• Redecoration throughout
• Installation of new bespoke safety signage