122 Long Acre, Covent Garden, WC2E
Project: Dilapidations Works
Client: The Mercers’ Company
Contract: JCT MW
Inigo were instructed to carry our dilapidations strip out and CAT A works to prepare this prominent shop on Long Acre for new incoming tenants. The shop, formed over three storeys, was in poor condition and Inigo were asked to determine the condition of hidden services via a series of surveys including asbestos R&D, NICEIC condition testing and AC servicing.
The property was stripped out removing partitions, flooring, existing shop services and tenant effects.
Decorations were completed inside and out, new LVT flooring was installed and the services brought up to standard were required.
• CAT A fit out
• Floor covering renewal inc new nosings
• Full redecorations internally and externally
• Installation of new LED lighting to ground floor
• Air conditioning test and clean
• Electrical test and report